Hello everyone! The chill is in the morning air. The kids are back at school. There is football back on television. It must be fall! Here in Delaware County, Chester County and frankly all over the northeast we love everything that comes with the fall season. The fun and festivities of Halloween and Thanksgiving. Beautiful golds and oranges in the trees. One thing to remember: those leaves eventually end up on road surfaces. As such, it is critical that you take steps to keep you and your passengers safe this fall.
- Make sure that your tires are properly inflated to the recommended psi in your owners manual.
- Check tire tread depth because wet leaves and bald tires are a bad combination.
- Give other drivers plenty of room on wet roads.
- Replace worn windshield wipers.
- Have your Quick Lane mechanic check your brakes.
By doing these simple things, you can keep your car out of a collision repair shop this fall. If you need your vehicle checked for safety, call 484-785-8180.